Website Links to more information about divestment from fossil fuels, including coal, fracking of natural gas, tar sands oil, and oil pipelines.
- Minnesota State Board of Investment website – http://mn.gov/sbi/About%20Us.html
- Carbon Bubble – http://www.carbontracker.org/report/carbon-bubble/
- Carbon Tracker March 2015, The US Coal Crash: Evidence for Structural Change – http://www.carbontracker.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/US-coal-designed-Web.pdf
- The Guardian: The argument for divesting from fossil fuels is becoming overwhelming –http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/mar/16/argument-divesting-fossil-fuels-overwhelming-climate-change
- Investors push SEC to require stronger climate risk disclosure by fossil fuel companies, Ceres: Mobilizing Business Leadership for a Sustainable Future – http://www.ceres.org/press/press-releases/investors-push-sec-to-require-stronger-climate-risk-disclosure-by-fossil-fuel-companies
- Why we need to keep fossil fuels in the ground, Video – http://www.theguardian.com/environment/video/2015/mar/16/the-biggest-story-in-the-world-why-we-need-to-keep-fossil-fuels-in-the-ground-video
- How $6 trillion of fossil fuel investments just got divested thanks to activists – http://https://theconversation.com/how-6-trillion-of-fossil-fuel-investments-got-dumped-thanks-to-green-campaigners-97620