The brave souls involved in the Fossil Free MN student group, that is pushing for divestment of fossil fuels by the University of Minnesota, disrupted the Board of Regents meeting on Thursday December 10th. Story in the Minnesota Daily.
- Our Plan: A List of Actions for the SBI Board Members to Take
- Actions Taken to Support Divestment: A Timeline
- Minnesota Association of Professional Employees supports a study of divesting the state pension from fossil fuels
- Fossil Free MN distrupts U of M Regents meeting
- Letter to Editor appears in Star Tribune