Contact Your Representatives

Send your thoughts to the legislature on divesting MN pension funds from polluting fossil fuels.

How to contact your local Minnesota leaders:

    1. Find your state and federal representatives here:
    1. Search your address and you will get a list of your reps
  1. Contact State House members here: and State Senators here:   You can call, email, or write a letter to your legislator. To speak to your representative or senator in person, contact their office to make an appointment. Email is most effective if it is not a blanket mailing to all members. When sending an email, remember to include your name, postal address, and phone number.
  2. Contact Governor Tim Walz here:
  3. Give them a message about why divesting Minnesota’s pension funds from polluting fossil fuel industries matters to you
  4. Consider:
    1. Job potential in renewable energy sector
    2. Keeping MN money within our local economy (and not importing fossil fuels)
    3. Protecting our planet today and well into the future
    4. Our state’s strongest assets – ingenuity, social integrity, and a clean environment for everyone to enjoy