Send your thoughts to the legislature on divesting MN pension funds from polluting fossil fuels.
How to contact your local Minnesota leaders:
- Find your state and federal representatives here: http://www.gis.leg.mn/OpenLayers/districts/
- Search your address and you will get a list of your reps
- Contact State House members here: http://www.house.leg.state.mn.us/members/hmem.asp and State Senators here: http://www.senate.leg.state.mn.us/members/index.php?ls=%20-%20header You can call, email, or write a letter to your legislator. To speak to your representative or senator in person, contact their office to make an appointment. Email is most effective if it is not a blanket mailing to all members. When sending an email, remember to include your name, postal address, and phone number.
- Contact Governor Mark Dayton here: http://mn.gov/governor/contact-us/form/
- Give them a message about why divesting Minnesota’s pension funds from polluting fossil fuel industries matters to you
- Job potential in renewable energy sector
- Keeping MN money within our local economy (and not importing fossil fuels)
- Protecting our planet today and well into the future
- Our state’s strongest assets – ingenuity, social integrity, and a clean environment for everyone to enjoy